Cantor Advisors provides a clear picture of the current situation and the strategies for future survival and success.
After a detailed analysis of the company’s operations, marketing, technology, financial performance, and balance sheet, Cantor Advisors quickly completes its diagnosis, providing a set of options and a practical recommendation.
What will the situation analysis reveal?
- The company’s cash requirements
- What are the short- and medium-term cash requirements?
- How effective is the company at managing its working capital?
- The effectiveness of the management team, its strategy, and its operations
- What does the historical financial performance reveal about a company’s current problems?
- Is the management team appropriately staffed, incented, and focused?
- Does the current market and competitive environment require changes in strategy, staffing, or operations?
- Are internal events such as leadership changes or mergers well-managed?
- Is the company maximizing its strengths and improving upon or minimizing the effect of its weaknesses?
- Is the company meeting its fiduciary obligations?
- The short and medium-term options
- What are the costs and implications of each major option?
- Which financial and operational strategy maximizes the value for the stakeholders?
- What is the financial plan and liquidity requirement?